Adapting to a Japanese lifestyle.
Adapting a Japanese lifestyle may seem difficult but as you start living you get adapted to it natuarally. So what are those unique qualities that indicate a person turning towards a Japanese lifestyle? Here are some indications that may make you realize that you are adapting this lifestyle!
- Getting habituated to serving dinner before seven in the evening.
- Driving on the left side does not seem like an irregural act.
- Visiting a sushi restaurant often becomes a habit .
- Reaching before time for an appointment, meeting or get together becomes a regural decision.
- Bowing down when greeting someone does not seem weird but rather respectful.
- Eating with the help of a chopstick becomes a joyful act.
- Greentea becoming your preferance over a glass of water.
- Going into a public hot spring bath without your clothes on, does not seem to be embarrassing.